Popular Posts

Monday 22 August 2011

Jerusalem Light Rail started on Friday with 40,000 passengers

Friday saw the start of passenger services on the Jerusalem Light Rail, which has taken more than a decade to complete the first line at a cost of more than 4 billion Shekels.





On the first day of service 40,000 people used the service, with an expected 100,000 passengers a day on weekdays.

The train rides are being offered free of charge for the first few weeks of operation but will than cost 6.40  a ride, the same as a bus journey in Jerusalem.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete