Popular Posts

Thursday 13 January 2011

Thursday 13th January 2011 Fast Lane reviews

The Jerusalem Post Editorial today criticises the new fast toll lane into Tel Aviv for being affordable and so causing further congestion on the previous existing lanes of Highway 1 as in parts the new toll lane has replaced one of the former free lanes.  However, the GreenProphet website puts a more positive spin on the lane saying that it reduces the journey along the 13km often from an hour down to 11 minutes.

What do you think of the new lane, leave your comment on the website.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Web Master,
    I am really impressed with your blog. I also have the blog like yours. Your contents are so good .I want some ideas about the blog posting. If you are interested give some comments.
    My blog is, http://transportblog.blogspot.com/


    We are currently in the process of Link building .We are willing to exchange my link with you. I am currently in the process of Link building. I would like to request you to place my link at your site and in return I will give you a link back within 12 hours of your positive reply.

    My site details are as follows
    Travel and Transport News
    We are hoping an early and positive response from your side .I would love to see link of my website on your site if you like it.
    Thanks & regards
    Web Master

    ReplyDelete